By registering as an affiliate of the Gift
Log you are accepting our terms and conditions which are very simple at
this stage. However, the Gift Log reserves rights to alter current terms
and conditions, to add new terms and conditions, to delete any existing
terms or conditions. If such changes take place the Gift Log will notify
its existing affiliates about changes fifteen days before the changes take
Gift Log is not responsible for any losses or expenses of the affiliates
caused by possible changes of Gift Log Terms and Conditions.
- The Gift Log does not tolerate any SPAM advertising techniques. The
affiliate found using such techniques will be deregistered immediately
with unpaid commission sent to one of the charity organization.
- The affiliate should not give to the potential customer any promises in relation to
the Gift Log goods and services including (but not limited) discounts,
delivery time, goods exchange, refund policy, etc.
- Affiliate commission is sent by Airmail to the affiliate registered
address by company cheque, made out to the affiliate registered name.
- Cheques are sent out on 17-th day of each month unless earned commission
is less than USD35.00.
- Cheques are made in Australian dollars for equivalent amount of US
dollars using currency rate exchange
on the day of payment. Gift Log is not responsible for any possible losses
due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Gift Log does not withhold any taxes, except GST - applicable to
Australian residents only.
- Commission rate depends on Gift Log promotional policy and may be
different for affiliates signed up in different time. Once set for a
particular affiliate it remains the same, for example, our current introductory commission rate is
- Commission is not payable for
suspicious, fraudulent orders or orders where customer gets full or